Welcome Guest , Register | Login | Member | Interface | Lite Edition | Online | FAQ
highstreet 5 forum homepage

Release new thread Reply the thread
View times:5258, posts: 1, 1Page, Current page:1     Select page: 1      Skip to page   Previous thread   Next thread
Topic: HS5 Campus Tour 2008 -- Olympia College and KDU Chapter
This thread is performed Top/Cancel operation by Administrator highstreet5 on 2008-3-13 11:22:18
Freshman
UID: 452
Best:
Buck:
HS5 Campus Tour 2008 -- Olympia College and KDU Chapter
Dear HighStreet 5 Players,

Closely following the great success of Campus Tour 2008 game events in January, HighStreet 5 Team is knocking on the door of other colleges, bringing more exciting game events to your doorstep.

In the coming round of game events, participants will be able to take home a lot of fabulous prizes, the best among which are a Samsung 2G MP3 player and a HS5 Top-up Card worth RM50. On your campus, you can testplay HS5 game if you are not yet a convert; you can also register to join the HS5 community. Once you enter the game, you will gain a completely new gameplay experience and feel the warm welcome from existing HS5 players. 

Are you still chatting through ICQ? Do you find nobody to keep you company? Come register for HS5, which offers you the best platform for networking via its unique ingame video-chat function in your cozy home. Dance in the parties thrown in HS5 every week to drive your boredom away!

Let’s dance to the tune! Start honing your dance skills to win the fabulous prizes in the next round of game events in our Campus Tour 2008.
Event Schedule:

* More game events held in other colleges are coming soon. Please stay tuned with our latest announcement.

Dance up your life!

HighStreet 5 Team
Feb, 2008

Official website: http://www.highstreet5.com.my
Official Forum: http://forum.highstreet5.com.my

highstreet5 nearly edit the thread on 2008-02-25 2
Post new thread Reply the thread
View times:5258, Totle posts amount1, 1, Current page1     Select page: 1      Skip to page

Current time 2014-08-20 12:48:52

Copyright www.highstreet5.com.my